Save when you buy 2!
Premier And Signature Lip Plumper That Immediate Hydrates, Volumizes, Defines, And Perfects The Lips. Sold Out FIVE Times Since Initial Launch In October 2018!
This GFaceMD Signature Lip Treatment Restores And Enhances Hydration While Adding Youthful And Rejuvenative Volume.
Natural Color Is Enhanced And Within, Seconds, The Lips Appear More Plump And Rosy, With Lasting Benefits To Lip Hydration And Overall Health.
Patients Instantly See The Difference:
- 85% Fine Lines/Wrinkles Are Less Noticeable, Lips Are More Defined
- 90% Lips Look Fuller/Volumized
- 100% Lips Appear Hydrated And Healthier, Natural Lip Color Is Enhanced
- HYDRATE: Numerous Different Forms Of High And Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Aid In Quenching The Lips And Locking In Continued Moisture.
- VOLUMIZE: Healthy Collagen Production Is Enhanced And Increased, Lending A Gorgeous Result, Both Immediately And Long Term.
- DEFINE: Ceramides Provide Nourishment To Replenish The Skin Barrier, Define The Lip Border, And Enhance Definition.
Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate & Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ceramides, Herbal Vitamins And Conditioners, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Apply A Generous Coat To Lips, Staying Inside The Lip Line. Apply As Often As Desired.
Visible Volume And Natural Color Typically Last 2-4 Hours. Individual Results May Vary.
This Product Delivers A Temporary Tingling Sensation To The Lips.
Only Apply Product Inside The Line Of Your Lips.
Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women.
For Topical Use Only.
Dr. Frieling strongly believes in her medical-grade skincare products. Each product is formulated with the best and most effective ingredients on the market. While she hopes you are completely satisfied, Dr. Frieling understands that everyone’s skin and skincare goals are different. GFaceMD is happy to accept returns for any unused and unopened, products within 30 days of purchase. Returns can be made in the office or via shipment (return shipping is the paid by the customer). For more information, please call 781-524-3223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.