WHAT IS A VI PEEL?
ViPeel is a powerful, painless, sub-dermal, medical-grade chemical peel that consists of a powerful blend of medical ingredients. These ingredients include salicylic acid, minerals, retinoic acid, TCA, and phenol, which will enhance and improve your skin’s texture and tone, leaving you with a silky smooth result. The peels are medium-depth peels with higher ingredient concentrations and penetrate slightly deeper than superficial chemical peels. There is no downtime, and patients can return to their normal activities.
ViPeels can be customized to your specific needs, including:
- Acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Keloids/Hypertrophic scars
- Excessive oil production
- Recent scars (post-surgical)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Texture and tone
- Improve elasticity
- Enhance glow
There is a ViPeel treatment for everyone and all skin types, Fitzpatrick I-VI. Our team of highly educated medical professionals will guide you through which treatment is best for you and your skin type.
Combining Dermaplaning before a peel will help accelerate and intensify your peeling experience.
Microneedling treatments, such as the SkinStylus MicroSystem, is a treatment that works by breaking up the melanin in the skin. This works synergistically with Vi Peel, as different approaches target pigment in the skin.
Arrive to your appointment make-up-free and ready for your treatment. The treatment takes approximately 25 minutes.
- After initially washing your face, you will notice mild redness and possibly slight swelling. This will resolve itself in 24 hours.
- Initially, your skin will appear slightly yellow or red.
- Over the next 48 hours, your skin will feel tighter, without obvious peeling, and some areas of pigment may temporarily appear slightly darker.
- By day three, you will notice peeling, usually beginning around the mouth.
- Around day 6-7, you will complete the peeling and notice gorgeous improvement of skin texture, tone, and more.
Have A Question?
Let’s get in touch!