What Is Different About IV Versus Oral Supplementation?
The Lounge at GFaceMD offers an intravenous infusion of signature and customized blends of vitamins, minerals, and/or electrolytes to affect the body and, above all, the biggest organ of the body: the SKIN.
IV therapy at The Lounge is fast and delivers extremely efficient substances into the bloodstream to aid in recovery and health of internal organs and the skin, by bypassing the digestive system, 100% delivery of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids into the bloodstream.
Adequate hydration provides many health benefits:
- Maintains circulatory volume and health
- Boosts mental status, clarity, and mood
- Promotes energy
- Improves endurance
- Lubricates joints
How It Works
In certain diseases, nutrients can reach and penetrate cells more efficiently and have better absorption. As a steady stream of ingredients enter the bloodstream, they help with healing, absorption, and overall wellness.
We offer customized, specialty drips created by our highly-trained medical staff. Whether you need instant hydration, an energy boost, immune system boost, or anti-nausea remedies (and more), we are here for you.
We Now Offer Vitamin B12, D, And Biotin (B7) Injections As Part Of The Lounge.
Available at GFaceMD as Intramuscular Injection for 80-100% absorption.
Vitamin injections are intravenous (IV) infusions of vitamins in saline solution. They are available by prescription only in the U.S. Vitamin injections are typically ordered when a patient has insufficient levels of certain nutrients in their bloodstream to maintain good health or when specific types of vitamin deficiencies have been diagnosed after blood tests. The vitamin injections we offer at GFaceMD include B12, D, and B7 (Biotin).
Vitamin Injection Therapy will provide the body with essential vitamins and nutrients for several days, rather than just hours, without causing a crash and providing long-term energy! At GFaceMD, we offer different vitamin injections to help you boost your energy and more!
B12 is one of 8 B-complex vitamins. It is water-soluble, which means that it is not stored in the body, so you need to have a regular supply of it in your diet. It helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. It also aids in protein metabolism, so it's especially important for vegetarians whose diets may be low in protein.
- Reduces Depression, Cognitive Decline, and Dementia
- Lowers Fatigue, reduces muscle weakness, and treats anemia
- Improves Metabolism: it's possible to experience appetite changes, increase ENERGY, improve sleep, and enhance exercise performance.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Protects the Heart: helps prevent heart attacks, stroke, and coronary heart disease.
- Improves Low Sperm Count
- Helps with Fetal Development During Pregnancy
- Helps Prevent or Treat Diabetic Neuropathy
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Prevents Heart Disease
- Regulates/Lowers Blood Pressure
- Prevents Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Promotes Healthy Bone Formation
- Prevents Multiple Sclerosis, Macular Degeneration, and Arthritis
- Prevents Asthma & Reduces Cold/Flu
- May lower the risk of Certain Cancers (Breast, Colon, Prostate, Ovarian, Esophagus)
- Prevents Dementia
- Prevents Eczema & Psoriasis
- Prevents Autoimmune Diseases (Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Supports the Health of the Digestive System
- Improves the health of your Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Acts as an Anti-Aging Agent
- Boosts Energy & Stamina
- Reduce Inflammation
- Rebuild Tissues
- Promotes Child's Development in the Womb
- Stabilize Blood Sugar
- It Helps with Nerve Damage
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Protects your Brain Health
- Assists with Cellular Growth
Medical Laser Treatments FAQs
Clear + Brilliant is a gentle treatment that utilizes fractional laser technology to address early signs of aging skin.
Clear + Brilliant regenerates damaged skin by creating hundreds of thousands of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of skin, resulting in younger-looking skin.
Anyone that would like to prevent and combat the early signs of aging or maintain their youthful appearance will benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments.
Have A Question?
Let’s get in touch!